Published on April 27th, 2023. TRE ALTAMIRA, a global leader in satellite radar data processing, is looking for a new Junior Software Developer to join our team in Milan. If you have a background in IT, you can be eligible for the position.
We think that this role will speak to you if you have a proven aptitude for new technology, a passion for learning, and a strong interest in applying that learning. You also genuinely enjoy building trusting relationships – with clients and with your colleagues!
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- Build features across the stack, all the way from the frontend down to the backend
- Write web applications using the React framework
- Rapidly prototype and debug frontend software
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects to create and review software design proposals
- Participate in daily or weekly meetings
- Seek to understand all aspects, business and technical, of the applications on which you work so that you can be most effective
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools, and technologies
Critical Success Factors
- Experience in building web applications using the React framework (React.js, Redux Toolkit, ES6, SCSS, TypeScript)
- Experience in building microservices and or generic applications in Golang
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge of at least one No-SQL database (e.g. Redis, MongoDB)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Linux and DevOps
Education & Experience
- Educational Background in IT or correlated fields
- At least 1 year of experience in front-end development with frameworks such as React, Angular JS, Vue.js, Next.js.
- Fixed Term Contract aiming to establish a long-term collaboration
- Full time
- Starting date: as soon as possible
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter.
By clicking the apply button, you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms of TRE ALTAMIRA’s Data Protection Policy*