1 Go to TREmaps™ at tremaps5.tre-altamira.com
(Note: TREmaps™ is compatible with most internet browsers. For best performance, Google Chrome is recommended)
2 Enter your credentials
1 Project panel 2 TREmaps™ tools 3 Locate tool 4 Logoff 5 Scale 6 Latitude & longitude coordinates 7 3D visualization 8 Navigation tools 9 Basemap options
1 Click on the name to activate the project
2 Expand the headings
3 Toggle layer on to visualize the layer
4 View layer properties, if needed
Option to download the data
1 Expand the project properties
2 Click on the download icon to download all the layers associated to the project
3 A message appears showing the download percentage. Once the download is complete, the zip file is automatically saved in the user’s Downloads folder
1 Individual & multiple time series
2 Individual & multiple average time series
3 Cross-section tool
4 Export data
View individual Time Series (TS)
1 Select the TS tool (default)
2 Click any point
3 A pop-up window appears with the associated TS
View multiple TS in one window
1 Select the TS tool (default)
2 Click on a point
3 Press Shift and click on other points
4 A pop-up window automatically appears after the first click and subsequent TS are added with the Shift function
Average TS for a group of points
1 Select the Average TS tool
2 Draw a polygon around a group of points. Double click to close the polygon
(Note: Up to 1000 pts can be averaged)
3 A pop-up appears with the associated average TS
TS Viewer tools
These tools are available in the top right corner of the TS window for every individual, multiple or average TS
3 Reset axes
4 Add toggle spike lines
5 Show closest data on hover
6 Compare data on hover
8 Download plot as “.png”
Create a cross-section
1 Select the Cross-section tool
2 Draw a line for the cross-section. Double click to end line
3 A pop-up window automatically appears. Enter the number of cells and the dimensions for the cells
4 The cross-section profile appears in a new window
1 Select the Export button
2 Draw a polygon around the area to be exported. Double click to close the polygon
(Note: only a maximum of 1000 points can be exported at once)
3 In the pop-up window, choose the output format (CSV, Geodatabase, Shapefile, KMZ) and enter a name for the file
4 The exported data is automatically downloaded to the user’s Download folder. The exported data has coordinates in WGS1984 Web Mercator and metric units
Temporal Filter on TS
1 View the layer properties
2 Zoom in to the main features of interest until the temporal filter tool becomes enabled
(Note: The zoom extent should contain less than 1000 points)
3 Click on the Temporal Filter tool
4 In the pop-up window, select the dates for the period of the filtered data
5 Click on the points and open the filtered TS
(Note: the symbology, i.e. colors of the points, of the filtered data is also automatically updated considering the rates of the filtered period)
6 To disable the TS filter, click on the Temporal filter tool again or zoom out
- See more average time series on the same figure.
- Display several average time series and single time series in the same figure.
- Draw a linear regression for each TS (average and single).
- The Projects panel can be collapsed.
- The Legend is automatically displayed when a layer is visible. The legend window can be collapsed and moved.
- The properties of each layer also include transparency options and metadata information such as the product, satellite, geometry and analysis period.
- The minimized Time Series and Cross-section windows are located in the lower left hand corner of the browser window.
- The 3D view only allows visualization of layers and user-drawn polygons and cross-section lines. The TREmaps™ tools are currently inactive in the 3D view.
- Error messages are displayed in the lower right hand corner of the browser window.