Investigate and monitor geohazards over wide areas, assess the temporal evolution of a single geological criticality
Wide area monitoring
From historical analyses to a near-real time monitoring program at a regional to national scale.
Timely displacement information over large areas is routinely provided to final users and decision makers using Sentinel-1 images coupled with SqueeSAR™. We also process different archives of satellite imagery to reconstruct the temporal evolution of ground instabilities and delineate their boundaries.
- Identify areas at risk
- Update existing inventories of ground instabilities
- Monitor geohazards (landslides, volcanoes, subsiding areas, seismic faults)
We offer different approaches to detect and monitor complex motion patterns related to a single area at risk.
With our multi-temporal satellite studies, it is possible to detect and monitor a single area at risk, ranging from millimetres to metres, without the installation of any in-situ equipment.
- Assess the temporal evolution of a geological criticality
- Measure ground deformation resulting from a critical event
- Assess residual risk after a critical event