Published on June 9th, 2021. TRE ALTAMIRA is looking for candidates with an engineering technical background to join our InSAR (Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar) operations team distributed in the three offices (Milan, Barcelona, Vancouver).
The Candidate will process and analyze satellite Radar images to deliver timely and high-quality information products to our clients and will proactively propose strategies to improve the efficiency of production procedures.
This role requires a sound knowledge of Radar data processing, in particular conventional and advanced InSAR techniques.
The candidate will work in a multidisciplinary and international environment, including signal processing engineers, geologists, software developers.
- Process and analyze satellite Radar images with proprietary software (SqueeSAR®)
- Identify best processing strategies for each project, taking into account all factors that could affect the results
- Liaising with the Customer Support team to create deliverables that respect the Company quality standards
- Explore and suggest new techniques to improve products
- Support Sales department providing technical consultancy
- Define and improve the best practice of InSAR technology
Required experience and skills
- Good knowledge of MATLAB™ software
- Advanced level of English (speaking and writing)
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Proactive attitude and excellent capability in problem solving
- Strong motivation and enthusiasm
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of other programming software languages (e.g., Python)
- Familiarity with open source InSAR software
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language (e.g., Spanish, Italian, French)
By clicking the apply button, you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms of TRE ALTAMIRA’s Data Protection Policy*