Published on February 16th, 2021. TRE ALTAMIRA is looking for a permanent, full-time InSAR Post-Processing Operator with a geological or engineering technical background for the development of the business in Germany and other countries.
The new employee will be part of the team dedicated to the analysis, exploitation and reporting of the InSAR results to be delivered to our Clients.
This role requires a good knowledge of remote sensing data, InSAR in particular, GIS expertise, excellent writing and communication skills, as well as a strong focus on Clients.
The Candidate is supposed to pick up new technologies quickly, should enjoy the challenge of learning new things and she/he loves applying her/his skills to fulfil clients’ needs.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Managing InSAR datasets with ESRI ArcGIS software to tailor datasets to the needs of the end-users while ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Writing clear professional reports, mainly in German, that incorporate spatial data analysis and geographic information.
- Preparing professional presentations to deliver our results to clients in coordination with the sales and technical managers, attending meetings with them.
- Liaising with clients by providing valuable and timing information about our products and services and answering technical questions, to build and maintain strong, professional relationships.
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines while delivering on commitments to clients.
- Compiling, managing and integrating spatial datasets obtained from a variety of sources including geological data, production information, optical imagery, and existing maps.
- Liaising with the data processing technical team and the sales teams.
- Supporting in the redaction of technical specifications for proposals.
- Supporting sales and marketing by preparing material (presentations, case histories, white papers, etc.), attending company booths at tradeshows, as well as attending technical conferences.
Required education, experience and skills
- At least 4 years of related work experience.
- Master degree in Engineering disciplines (Geotechnical, Mining, Environmental, Civil) or Geology, Geomatics.
- German native level.
- Advanced knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro software.
- Demonstrated ability to manage client interactions and deliver client presentations.
- Excellent competency with the Microsoft Office suite (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- C level of English knowledge (writing and speaking).
The followings skills are an asset
- Knowledge of InSAR, remote sensing and surveying techniques.
- Previous working experience in customer support.
- Familiarity with geotechnical, Oil&Gas or mining sectors.
Critical Success Factors
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent technical report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands and priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while sticking to hard deadlines.
- Ability to form strong professional relationships within a small diverse team.
- Demonstrated ability to use creative thinking to solve problems and find new solutions.
- Ability to positively interact with clients, understand their needs and solve their problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to travel within Germany and occasionally beyond.
By clicking the apply button, you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms of TRE ALTAMIRA’s Data Protection Policy*