Looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our expanding teams
TRE ALTAMIRA is a CLS group company with main offices in Milano (Italy), Barcelona (Spain) and Vancouver (Canada).
We bring together a multidisciplinary team with excellent knowledge of SAR and InSAR applications. Our core competency is processing radar imagery. We provide displacement measurements and mapping solutions that are used in a variety of sectors, including oil & gas, mining, civil engineering and geohazards.
at TRE ALTAMIRA, Milano/Barcelona office
Published on April 2nd, 2019. TRE ALTAMIRA is looking for candidates with an engineering technical background to join our InSAR operations team.
The Candidate will process and analyze satellite SAR images to deliver timely and high-quality information products to our clients, and will proactively propose strategies to improve the efficiency of production procedures. This role requires a sound knowledge of SAR data processing, in particular, conventional and advanced InSAR techniques. Proactive attitude, excellent capability in problem solving and strong motivation is mandatory for this position.
The candidate will work in a multidisciplinary and international environment, including signal processing engineers, geologists, software developers. An excellent attitude to teamwork is mandatory.
- Process and analyze satellite SAR images with proprietary software (SqueeSAR®)
- Identify best processing strategies for each project, taking into account all factors that could affect the results
- Liaising with the Post-processing team to create deliverables that respect the Company quality standards
- Explore and suggest new techniques to improve products
- Support Sales department providing technical consultancy
Experience and skills requirements
- Demonstrated sound knowledge in InSAR technology
- Sound knowledge of Linux environment
- Good knowledge of MATLAB™ software
- C level English knowledge (speaking and writing)
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environments
The followings skills are nice to have
- Knowledge of other programming software languages (e.g. Python)
- Familiarity with open source InSAR software
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language (e.g. Spanish, Italian, French)
By clicking the apply button, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms of TRE ALTAMIRA’s Data Protection Policy*
Even when no open positions are available, we are interested in receiving submissions from experienced workers and graduates alike. If you think you can add value to our company, please send us your details, along with your CV.